Experience a fun, motivational environment and be equipped with expert instruction!
Summer Camps run from approximately 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. daily and include:
- Dynamic stretching and warm-ups to ensure players are prepared for the day’s activities
- Individual stations to reinforce fundamental skills such as ball handling, defense, shooting and rebounding
- Conditioning drills to improve quickness, agility and endurance
- A skills lecture and application
- 5-on-5 exhibitions to apply learned skills in a live game setting
- Various contests and fun competitions
Summer Camp athletes receive a reversible jersey, shorts, Spaulding basketball and ticket to a Cavs game!