*INFORMATION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO COMPLY WITH NEW GUIDELINE’S FROM GOVERNOR DEWINE
FOR THE STATE OF OHIO AND CUYAHOGA COUNTY AS OF JULY 13,2020
Cavs Academy Skills Training Clinics presented by Gatorade
and Monsters Hockey Series presented by Dippin’ Dots
COVID-19 Safety Protocol Information
The following guidelines and procedures have been created to ensure the Cavs Academy Skills Training Clinics presented by Gatorade and the Monsters Street Hockey Series presented by Dippin’ Dots at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse & other offsite locations meet the State of Ohio’s regulations for skills training activities for sports, including:
Arriving at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse & all offsite Cavs Academy Clinics:
• At check-in, security will check bags and temperatures of each athlete and their family members. If any family member is over the temperature threshold of 100.4 degrees, the family will not be permitted to enter the building.
• One family member per athlete is welcome to stay and watch the clinic. Family members will be seated at least six feet apart from each other, and will be required to wear a face covering at all times. Additional face coverings will be available at check-in for those who are in need. Athletes participating in the clinic WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CLINIC.
During Each Clinic:
• The Cavs Academy Skills Training Clinics will have a maximum capacity of 30 boys and girls and the Monsters Hockey Series will have a maximum capacity of 40.
• Individual skill stations will be set up at least six feet apart.
• There will be no drills that put athletes in direct contact with each other.
• Athletes will be asked to bring their own individual capped water bottles labeled with their name to avoid congregating at drinking stations.
After Each Clinic:
• Equipment, courts and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each clinic.
The following safety protocols are also in place at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse & offsite Cavs Academy Clinic locations:
• All staff members at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse are required to wear a face covering at all times.
• A Clean Team Member will be assigned to each event to maintain the facilities overall cleanliness and a safe environment for guests.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available to guests throughout the FieldHouse and at offsite facility locations.
• Signage will be displayed throughout the facility to remind guests of proper social distancing and hygiene protocol as well as cleaning and disinfecting updates.
• Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse air systems are equipped with three technologies shown to be effective in killing or capturing viruses, pathogens and particulates: UV germicidal irradiation (UVGI), highly efficient filtration and bipolar ionization. The bipolar ionization system imparts a static charge to viruses, pathogens and particulates to attack them and reduce their ability to travel through the air.