kids club frequently asked questions
How do I enroll my child in a Kids Club Membership?
- Go to cavsyouth.com/enrollment
- Enroll your child at a Cavs home game by visiting our Kids Club Headquarters outside of Portal 17
- Enroll your child at an upcoming #AllForFunTour event
Memberships are NOT available at The Cavs Team Shop
Who is eligible to join the Cavs Kids Club?
- Any child who is 12-years-old, or younger.
How long will it take for my Kids Club membership pack to arrive?
- It will take up to 10 business days for your Kids Club membership pack to arrive at your door.
How can I learn more about upcoming events and offers that are included with my membership?
- All event invitations and offers will be sent via email. As event details become available, they will be share on cavsyouth.com.
- If you are interested in checking out upcoming #AllForFunTour events, please visit https://www.cavsyouth.com/fun-zone/upcoming-appearances/
When does my kids club membership expire?
- Your 2019-2020 Cavs Kids Club Membership will expire by August 31st, 2020. The 2020-2021 Cavs Kids Club Membership will be available for early enrollment beginning on July 27th, 2020.
How can I redeem the free Cavs ticket included with my 2020-2021 membership?
- We are excited to offer each new Cavs Kids Club member a free Loudville ticket to a select 2020-2021 Cavs game. Additional tickets are available for family and friends to attend the game as well. Please note that your free ticket will be seated with your additional seats, so that everyone in your group can be seated together. We will email you the ticket offer when the Cavs season tips-off! If you have any additional questions about your ticket offer, please contact WGNation@cavs.com.
- We hope you love your Cavs Kids Club membership pack! If your membership pack is incomplete, or missing, please contact us at WGNation@cavs.com.
- All sales cannot be refunded, or cancelled 30 days after the original date of purchase.